Thursday, December 02, 2010

YES, finally, I got my Electric Salt and Pepper mills!

Well, after years of wanting a decent pepper mill, Costco had a set on sale that I finally bought. It is a pair, pepper and salt mills both. It was $50 for the set but they are on sale for $40 for the set. Comes with first load of pepper and salt. Wow, does the salt that comes with them taste great! They are ELECTRIC and take SIX AAA batteries each. Dang, 12 batteries, just like that! No switch to push, it is a gravity switch, tilt it upside down and the motor grinds your salt or pepper. Can adjust the coarseness of the grind with a nice knob on top.

Time to put my manual crank grinder pepper mill away finally!

Trudeau Elite Graviti Salt and Pepper Mill Set - Item# 541149

http://video.costco.com/v/10960/541149-trudeau-graviti-salt-and-pepper-set-kitchen/

That is a link to their demo. They are already sold out at Costco.com. Looks like I'm not the only one wanting a set. LOL

No comments: