Thursday, December 02, 2010

Buckyballs - ah, what a time taker!


Well, I gave a set of gold and a set of black Buckyballs to to one of my employees a couple nights ago, told him how expensive they were, so he had to stop at Fred Meyer and look. He told me yesterday, Wow, they want $38 per color for them. Yes. Expensive toy. At Buckyball's website they have them for $29.95 + $5.95 for shipping, and if you buy two sets of them they will ship them free. So, from Buckyball's themselves you can get two sets for $60 instead of the $78 Fred Meyer wants. http://www.getbuckyballs.com/ is their website URL.

Jason said he went home after work the night I gave them to him and he said he sat down and played with them a few minutes and looked at the clock and THREE AND A HALF HOURS had gone by. LOL He said Jennifer (his wife) got frustrated playing with the second set of them, they wouldn't do what she wanted them to do. Hehehe.

I know I enjoy picking them up and playing with them. Make all kinds of designs with them. What a new toy I have to play with. So do Jennifer and Jason. Dumb Boss, always giving them things.

No comments: